Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Baby Shower Favors

I created these products for my clients, friends, and my family for their special day. Whether it's a baby shower or a wedding I always make sure I get their input on their budget, and ideas on how they want it to look like. When I create I always think of the person who is going to receive it, so I make sure my workmanship is of the highest quality not quantity. 


Here is a perfect example of what I create for that special occasion. Baby showers parties are always in high demand and when I create these precious items, I have to make sure they are perfectly made.

Unfortunately the Navy and Red shoe are not finished in this picture, but I still received multiple orders. My clients are very out spoken, so their words are very usefull to me in my everyday life.

Personalized Character Brooches.
Pamper Cakes sizes, shapes and styles.
Keychains in different sizes, shapes and styles.
Candy filled shoes in different sizes, shapes and styles.

Thanks For Viewing My Paper Products.


No comments:

Post a Comment