Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Hello Kitty

I just created a new line for my New T-shirt Business. My paper and digital images will be used for all to see in different Jewelry,  Accessories and Apparel. I'm still designing several products every week for my clients, family and friends. 

I'm also designing some custom products for some of my besty clients, but they have on full discretion when it comes down to what I design for them, so with that said I can't show any pictures of their products.

What I can do is show you some of my other paper creations. So let's get to it. HA.

Paper printout
  

One of my clients ask me if I can make for her a unique Hello Kitty Jewelry Set as a gift for her daughter; that loves Hello Kitty. 

I told her I could not make and sell something I did not design my self, for copyright purposes.
-----------------------------------------------------------BUT---------------------------------------------------------
What I can do for you is make this pendant and earrings and give it to you as a gift. 
She was so excited to hear me say that, and in return you could do is buy something that I made. What I told her was to consider this as a free gift. She accepted and bought a Leopard print Jewelry set for herself. 

Now before you ask me, Yes I did also give her 20% off her entire purchase. So in this instant everyone goes away happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment